Supplement (in a citation)
Container element for all information particular to a supplement, for any work published as a supplement (for example, identification numbers, supplement titles, supplement series information) within a citation or other reference to a work that is not a standard.
This element is not related to standards supplements.
Any combination of:
- Text, numbers, or special characters
- Emphasis Elements
- <alternatives> Alternatives For Processing
- Inline Display Elements
- <chem-struct> Chemical Structure (Display)
- <inline-formula> Formula, Inline
- Other Inline Elements
- Baseline Change Elements
- <contrib-group> Contributor Group
- <title> Title